Registration for workshops (technique class is not included) can be made only in couples. Registration for technique class can be made solo. If you don’t have a partner you can contact us: email@example.com
All Workshops will be held in English
If there is solo partner searching for couple organizers will give you his/her contact. Organizers are not responsible for the presence and advancement (level) of a partner.
To register please fill out a registration form available on our website. If there are any technical problems don’t hesitate to email us.
Only after making the payment and having organizers final confirmation you have guaranteed place on the selected workshops.
In case of resignation from participation in workshops fee is not refundable.
The participant may transfer the rights to participate on the other person but the participant must inform the organizers and they have to give permission for this transfer.
The organizers reserve the right to make changes in the program of the event.
Persons who don’t take a direct part in workshops, will not be able to observe classes.
If you want to make photos or films during the workshop, you must have approval of the teachers and organizers.
OTHER terms and conditions
Milongas are registration free. You can buy tickets before the entrance.
The organizers are not responsible for personal items left by the participant in the events venues.
Under the law of art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR) (Journal of Laws UE L119 / 1) the following elements have been determined:
- Any information provided voluntarily by you, through the website http://elnavegador.pl/ or by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org data (name, surname, email, link FB) are administered by the “SmArt Agency Nazarii Mikhalyk” with its registered office in Warsaw (03-718) at ul. Kłopotowskiego 11/202, NIP 5252714345, (hereinafter: “Firm”).
- Your data is used for purposes related to the organization of events (booking, organizational information, data analysis, direct marketing of products and services), organized in connection with the Firm activities
- The data provided to the Firm may be transferred to third parties within the European Union and outside this area, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or fulfill the obligations of the Administrator: (accounting firms, airlines, hotels, public authorities, to whom data is transferred by law).
- Your data will be processed during the implementation of the event in connection with which those were forwarded, and then for a period of 24 months from the end of the event.
- At any time, you have the right to access your data concerning you, rectification, deletion, restricting consent to their processing and requesting their transfer to other entities
- Remember that if you have any doubts or will to file a complaint, you can do so at the Personal Data Protection Office https://www.giodo.gov.pl/
- The personal data provided by you are not and will not be used for profiling.